The Morning Routines Song



The Morning Routines Song

I get up in the morning
I get up in the morning
I get up in the morning
Strecht, strecht, strecht

Good morning boys and girls!

I have breakfast in the morning
I have breakfast in the morning
I have breakfast in the morning
Yum, yum, yum

Good morning boys and girls!

I have a shower in the morning
I have a shower in the morning
I have a shower in the morning
Slash, slash, slash

These are the things I do every day

I brush my teeth in the morning
I brush my teeth in the morning
I brush my teeth in the morning
Brush, brush, brush

Good morning boys and girls!

I get dressed in the morning
I get dressed in the morning
I get dressed in the morning
Zip, zip, zip

Good morning boys and girls!

I go to school in the morning
I go to school in the morning
I go to school in the morning
Go, go, go

These are the things I do every day
Good morning boys and girls!





Comments